1. Lie on your back,with your knees bent and your head supported.
2. Place one hand your upper chest and other just below your ribcage,so you will be able to feel your diaphragm move as you breathe.
3. Inhale slowly through your nose so your nose so your stomach moves out against your hand.The hard on your chest should remain as still as possible.
4. Tighten your stomach muscles,letting them fall inward as you exhale through pursed lips.
5. With each exhalation,visualize all the stress and tension in your body dissipating away.
Try this exercise for 5 -10 minutes ,two to three times a day ,in a quiet ,relaxed environment.The exercise can also be done while sitting in a chair.